Teacher Tish – Extra lessons in:
- Letter sounds & recognition
- Writing & letter formation
- Creative writing
- Number formation
- Counting & number recognition
- Addition & subtraction
- Times tables
I offer one hour extra lesson sessions before & after school & on Saturday & Sundays.
I always assess a child’s learning ability before starting extra lessons. Every lesson is tailored to your child’s particular needs. A typical session might include:
- Revision exercise: A quick recap of work done in the last lesson
- Fun and educational worksheets to suit the childs’ needs
- Number, Letter and Word flashcards
- Treasure hunts themed to particular letters, numbers or words
- Fun educational games using specialist teaching equipment
- Stories to test comprehension
- Puzzles, educational games and books to finish off the lesson
To reinforce what we are doing each week, I send work home with children and ask parents to supervise while they do it. I find this really cements the child’s learning.
Please do contact me for further information.